HOW TO APPLY
SIGNATURE KITCHEN SDN BHD
Kota Damansara, PJU5, 47810
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Positions Available: 1
As a Product Designer for the Signature Group, you will have the opportunity to create exciting designs for our showrooms and exhibitions. Your job responsibilities include:
- To come out with the design concepts for showrooms, exhibitions and any related projects.
- To handle showroom planning and issue Final Confirmation Form (FCF) and Production Order (PO) for production. (Mock-up unit, design & drawings)
- To set the budget and purchase the necessary props.
- To ensure all displays are done within set deadlines.
- To Search and survey new suppliers for competitive prices and options.
- To deal with contractors and suppliers.
- To assist in sourcing for materials and furniture required (tender work-contractor & bill of quantities),
- To involve in new product development & specifications. (R&D)
- Any other duty assigned by management from time to time.
- Good working knowledge in DesignCAD and AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge in full spectrum of kitchen, wardrobe and furniture drawing & planning practice.
- Able to produce ID designs & drawing documentations for showrooms and exhibitions.
- Sourcing skills for renovations and showroom props.
- Project management skills.
- Merchandising skills for showroom display.
Positions Available: 1
As a Project Supervisor/Executive, your job responsibilities include:
- To do site measurement for projects and mock-up units
- To work on site approved drawings, production order and working schedule
- To understand site condition for hoisting, distributions and installation
- To ensure proper storage area at site
- To prepare photographs and information for obstruction and weekly progress report
- To prepare PDI, daily site report, DO checklist, installation checklist, RFI work done and all necessary projects related documents and to ensure proper check and handling over of projects
- To ensure works are to be completed within time frame as per stipulated in the working schedule
- To ensure all defects are undertaken and completed within stipulated time frame given by main contractor
- To ensure handling over of projects with proper documentation
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field i.e. Interior Design/Renovation/ Construction.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project and site paperwork.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD is an added advantage.
- Familiar with construction site and have strong site knowledge.
Positions Available: 1
As an Assistant Manager in the HR team, your job responsibilities include:
- To oversee the recruitment processes from creating relevant job postings to conducting interviews.
- Propose and execute new strategies and identify platforms (eg. Jobstreet, Facebook, Linkedln etc) to improve the sourcing of quality candidates.
- Oversee and ensure follow up on foreign workers' recruitment and expatriate employment pass applications and the renewal of permit done properly.
- Manage and administrate the organisation's Performance Management System, ensuring that monthly KPI data collection is accurate and updated by all staff in a timely manner.
- Ensure that yearly staff appraisal reviews are conducted in a timely manner.
- Continuously review and ensure all Job Descriptions reflect the current job function of the staff.
- Assist in the continuous review exercise to improve and update the organisation's KPI system to reflect the company's KRA and to meet organisational strategies and goals.
- Assist in developing relevant and effective surveys to monitor employee engagement progress.
- Propose, organise and carry out employee engagement activities to build morale and better staff engagement, including monthly Town Hall sessions and staff events.
- Provide creative input for staff engagement activities using formal & informal communication platforms to increase staff engagement
- Review effectiveness of engagement activities for continuous improvement
- Develop a training masterplan and maintain training tracking including participation, costs, and ROI.
- Plan and work with the HODs to establish and introduce systems that identify employees with high potential, develop career paths in consideration of key roles for succession planning and self-development.
- Propose the right training programmes/coaching for the needs identified in the TNA, competency tests and succession planning.
- Source and propose relevant external training programmes when required.
- Monitors and evaluates trainee's progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards.
- Maintain and update HR policies, manual and employee handbook in a timely manner.
- Advise management on all domestic inquiries and disciplinary issues and handle grievances related to misconduct and any other employer-employee issues.
- Represent the organisation at labour related hearings and investigations if required.
- Ensure all HR letters (including new appointment letter) are prepared and issued in a timely manner.
- To submit management reports as required.
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' related HR experience.
- Possess good organizational and planning skills; is analytical and meticulous.
- Working knowledge of performance appraisal and competency evaluation structure.
- Working knowledge of KPI and KRA setting.
- Working knowledge of Compensation & Benefits' best practices.
- Working knowledge of HR2000 Payroll or other equivalent Payroll software.
- Working knowledge on employment act, labour law and other statutory requirements related to HR.
- Knowledge and creative thinking in driving staff engagement, cultivating company culture and core values.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Creative problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Skill in drafting basic competency test questionnaires, survey forms and HR letters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, influencing, communications and presentation skills.
- Skill in dealing with all levels of people.
- Skill in MS Office applications.
- Pro-active, takes initiative and ownership in delivering results.
- Team spirit, people oriented and sensitive to employee needs.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
- Aptitude to foster a collaborative working approach.
- Ability to connect to people at various levels and facilitate team discussions.
- Continuous Improvement mind-set.
- Knowledge of company business and operation processes.
Positions Available: 1
As a Designer in our team, your job responsibilities include:
- To work closely with direct superior / sales team / detailers / sales consultants pertaining to drawing design, space planning, technical requirement etc.
- To complete the assigned drawings as per the required deadlines.
- To be constantly updated on trends and improvement in kitchen and wardrobe design to enhance the design concept and overall drawing perspective.
- To attend discussions or site meetings with project sales / site team / sales consultants to have a better understanding of the client's requirement (if necessary).
- To attend the Design Concept presentation with project sales team to experience and expose to client's feedback on the design related matters (if necessary).
- To ensure the drawings comply to the client's requirements.
- Oversee and check the designer team's drawings before submitting to sales / site people / sales consultants.
- Required to complete the drawings inclusive of proposal drawings (2D and 3D), mock-up drawings, section drawings, shop drawings and built drawings etc.
- To update kitchen and wardrobe drawings into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System & Design Library.
- To submit weekly / monthly reports to HOD.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Possess at least a Bachelor / Diploma in Interior Design / Architecture or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge in AutoCAD and other 3D software.
- Work experience in kitchen planning and design.
- Able to generate detailed section drawings.
- Attention to details to ensure zero mistake drawings.
- Experience in coaching and guiding junior designers.
- Well versa in KD Max.
- Able to work in a team.
- Required skill(s) : MS Excel
Positions Available: 1
We are now looking for a dynamic person to join our growing team. The position involves working closely with the Group Managing Director to support the development and execution of the Group's marketing strategies, with the objective of increasing lead generation for the Group's business to achieve the set targets and business goals.
As an Assistant Manager in the Marketing team, your job roles include:
To generate relevant business analytics to enable Management to make effective marketing strategies decisions and campaigns formulation through the planning and execution of the relevant market research and customer surveys.
Monthly submission of the relevant analysis reports in the following areas for the Group's businesses:
- Market research and studies on market trends and competitor's directions through exhibitions, field research, and competitor's activities
- Identify targeted customer segments through ERP/CRM data analysis, market research and customer survey results, and work with GMD and Retail Sales Director to formulate marketing plans to achieve business objectives
- Continuously conduct customer analysis and surveys to identify customers' needs, perceptions and purchasing decisions - to submit monthly reports including analysis reports from CRM, ERP, showroom walk-in leads analysis etc
- Conduct regular surveys and/or showroom visits to all dealers to understand the dealers' and local needs, and provide an in-depth analysis report to the management on the feedback and moving forward strategies and action plan to increase dealers' sales
Work with Digital Marketing division to plan & execute sales and marketing activities during previews, launches, events, sales promotions, exhibitions, etc. within the timeline and budget allocation towards increasing lead generation:
- Propose and use creative channels to maximize promotional opportunities for the Group's product offerings in a cost-efficient manner, including heavy penetration into the Malaysia market segment
- Work closely with the GMD and Retail Sales Director to propose and execute attractive monthly promotions, activities and events to increase walk-ins and ultimately, sales
- Work with graphic designers to come up with the A&P collaterals to support the above promotions, exhibitions and assigned marketing activities
- Coordinate and ensure all sales campaigns are smoothly launched
- Ensure the feedback is continuously collected, and perform post-mortem on marketing programmes launch to determine the effectiveness of campaigns
- Responsible for the organising and coordination of exhibitions, events, and other sales and marketing activities as assigned by the Management
- Responsible for the creation of marketing materials, including catalogues, posters, flyers, e-newsletters, content for marketing campaigns, etc
- Prepare press releases, write ups, product communications for the Group's marketing activities
- Monitor and ensure the Group's websites' content are updated in a timely manner
- Ensure all brand guidelines are adhered to by internal as well as external dealers
- Prepare sales and business presentations etc as required by the GMD and Retail Sales Director
- Minimum Degree in Marketing/Business Administrations, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in sales and marketing
- Proficient in English; able to draft press release, content for A&P campaigns, blogs, product brochures, etc
- Strong ability to analyse data and generate relevant analytical reports
- Market research skills
- Excellent skills in MS PowerPoint, MSExcel and MSWord; able to produce impactful presentations
- Presentable, with good communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills - able to negotiate collaboration and sponsorship deals, win-win partnerships etc
- Knowledge in using Facebook Ads manager and Google Ads
- Good working knowledge of the current digital marketing tools and trends, social media, internet marketing, SEO practices, marketing database and email marketing
- Creative and able to think out-of-the-box
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Able to work independently in a fast-moving environment with good multitasking skills
- Proven experience in organising sales and marketing events
- Knowledge of branding